Sunday 22 November 2015

20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag.

'Sup. If you answered " not much" shame on u. It's 'the sky!' anyway, my bud Rose tagged me in stuff. Go read


Here Are The Rules:

Copy and paste the questions below and turn them into a blog post.
At the bottom of the post tag from 1-10 bloggers to answer the questions.
Use the title 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag.
Give credits to the person who nominated you.






Questions:
How tall are you?
I'm 1m 38-ish.
Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it?
I'm the best drawer at our school on the 'puters
What is your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
Unglish fails i guess?
What is your biggest non-blog-related pet peeve?
When I do something stupid, then tell mum and get yelled at I thinkWhat’s your favourite song?
At the moment? 'Cuz right now it's Discord by The Living Tombstone and Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez
What’s your favourite Etsy shop that isn’t yours?
I don't use Etsy.
What is your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Drawing... And looking at Deviantart
What’s your favourite junk food?
Macaroons or Chocolate.
Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
Yes, I do. I have: 1 fish, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 guinea pigs, 1 dinosaur, and 2 ferrets
What are your number one favourite nonfiction and fiction books?
I don't remember the last time I've read a nonfiction sooo. But 100 cupboards
What’s your favourite beauty product?
I don't really use beauty products, but if I did, it'd definitely be foundation.
When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
I fortunately don't remember!
If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Lemonade
What’s your favourite movie?
Easy. Pan and Pixels
What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
Never been to high  school, so I don't know.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Where I live, England or Japan
PC or Mac?
PC
Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
???????????
Favourite celebrity?
P!nk
What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
Roz (Ha ha) I don't read may blogs so i'm gonna be that friend and re-tag Rose. bye




No comments:

Post a Comment